Whole Body Health with Amie Mouneimne
Hello! My name is Amie and I currently live in Victoria, BC Canada with my husband and two teen daughters. We moved from Marseille, France to Victoria in October 2019 due to an amazing career opportunity for my husband. I had been teaching yoga, running a studio and training teachers for about 15 years. Even though it was hard to leave our beautiful Mediterranean life behind us, it felt like perfect timing.
After settling my two resilient daughters into a new life, I felt ready to do something new. I had learned incredible things during my yoga studio days, and it was time to bring that knowledge to a new level. I have always been interested in health and nutrition, as well as raising awareness. So, I decided to go back to school in 2020 to become a Registered Holistic Nutritionist. I wanted to add more scientific knowledge to my repertoire and help people take their health into their own hands.
Before running a yoga studio, I did many other things in other far-away lands. I have been in the corporate world, the education world and in the health and fitness world. I went back to school as an adult for my MBA in Brussels, Belgium and again in Victoria, BC for my RHN. I have had life-changing experiences during many yoga teacher trainings around the world.
I am a life-long student with a thirst for knowledge. I want to know the “why” behind everything. I would love to meet you and find out who you are and what you need! Let me be the catalyst that starts you on a personal journey towards Whole Body Health.
10 Things About Me
- I love teaching, creating and collaborating. I am happiest educating and helping people. I love hearing people’s stories.
- The arts are a huge part of my life. I dabble with water colours, play piano and love all types of music. My all-time favourites: Earth, Wind + Fire, R+B, disco, salsa, and music from the 70s.
- I love singing, dancing and laughing, especially with my sister.
- I have been doing handstands everywhere since I was 9. You can find me upside down quite often.
- I believe in “Everything in moderation, even moderation.” I love Doritos and sour candy. And I also love big salads.
- I have worked hard on being less hard on myself. I understand perfectionists and highly driven people.
- I can relax + lounge around but too much of it makes me crazy.
- I grew-up in the US but spent the last 18 years in France.
- I make fun of anything trendy served with a side of cheekiness.
- I am struggling with society’s screen and social media addiction. If I ever create a post where I am dancing and pointing at word bubbles, shoot me (but first remember to like my post).
Discovery Call ~ Free 30 min. video chat
Let’s get to know each other! I want to hear your story, your main health concerns and objectives. We will discuss the best ways to optimize your health. If we are a good match, then you may join our Signature Start-Up Program.